Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Saturday 19 November 2011

The Liturgical Institute Explains It All For You

This has probably been around awhile, but I just noticed it - a place to find answers to your liturgical queries from the good folks in Mundelein.

While driving this week, (the only time I seem to be near a radio,) I heard a really interesting conversation on sacred architecture, and finally recognized Denis McNamara's voice -- wonderful stuff.
One of my greatest regrets in moving away from the area where I formerly lived is not to be able to attend events at the Liturgical Institute.
What fantastic work Dr McNamara, Father Martis, Linda, Cerabona, et al are doing.

Where fidelity and joy meet in prayer and study

Isn't that well put? isn't that lovely?

No comments: