Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Saturday 1 June 2013

Jane Eyre?!?!???!??? I want to read this...



This.
I want to read “The Gospel of Womanhood according to Jane Eyre,” because... well, because Jane Eyre is "my book".
Everyone has one, right? The great work which everyone else kinda knows, but which really speaks to him and of him? Jane Eyre is mine. (Not that I even approach her moral strength...)

So, Miss Stimpfle, make this thesis available, please.

Publish, or put it on line.
"Faith and Reason Honors Program"?
What an attractive idea. Although I probably would have... misapplied myself? out of it.

2 comments:

Kathryn said...

I feel so honored that you're so interested! Here's a link to my thesis: http://web1.desales.edu/assets/salesian/PDF/Honors-Stimpfle-2013.pdf

Anonymous said...

Thank you so very much!
And I am honored that you stopped by my blog.
Pax et bonum.