Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Wednesday 12 December 2007

"Fishers of Men"

You have to see this.
Actually, you've probably seen it, I'm probably the last Catholic in the US to have heard about it. (And all because I was malingering after the funeral this morning, resting and elevating my giant, potato-shaped feet.)
Excellent film, on the vocation to the priesthood.
Stirring, interesting, beautiful.... any admiring adjective you care to insert.
It's like the best recruitment film ever made.
Every Catholic should watch it.
Several times.
We should show it in our schools and parishes. Regularly. Constantly.
I take back everything I ever said.... hold on there, Skippy, don't get carried away -- I take back some of what I've said about the USCCB.

http://www.tvaccessreports.com/fomorder/

No comments: