Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Wednesday 12 December 2007

CMAA President Interview

Well, I taped Fr Pacwa's interview with Dr Mahrt, as I was playing for a Mass for Our Lady of Guadalupe, (or "-loopy", as the celebrant pronounced it...,) and when I got home asked Himself if he was interested.
Nah, not really, and it will be over my head
So I sat down to watch and ten minutes later, when Himself had to get ready to turn in, he asked, could you stop it, or else leave the tape out for me to watch tomorrow, that guy's great. He's saying stuff I somehow knew but hadn't expressed, and it's not too technical.
One voice at a time... (I would have said "one heart," but that's that drippy theme song [from an excellent program,] on Relevant Radio. And besides, it's voices that need to be won, lex cantandi, lex.... and all that)

No comments: