Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Saturday 3 February 2007

Full of sacramenty goodness...

Is there such a thing as having too darn many catch-phrases?
Of course, Himself and I do have quite a number of them.
And between confession and communion, and throat blessing (I guess that would be "sacramentally goodness,") that popped into my brain as I walked home from church. (Does that mean the day was "gracerrific?)
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD, but it's cold.
I am in real pain fom it, my hands are splitting.

I am almost dreading tomorrow's Masses, because I am afraid You-Know-Who is going to shout some inappropriate sports-themed thing at the dismissal. It really makes me sick, literally, sick to my stomach, but I don't know what to do about it. I like him a great deal, and I think he is fond of me, but we don't have the kind of relationship where I could tell him how inappropriate that is, without doing more harm than good.

Is it breaking the bonds of confesion for the pentitent to tell what the confessor said, if it was particularly osteo-crani-ite?
My use of obscene language, or laziness, is somehow connected to the Super Bowl??!?@?#???

Ah, well....

No comments: