Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Wednesday 2 May 2007

The little weigh....

I enrolled in Weight watchers today.
I am in denial and will continue to insist I did it only to support Himself's efforts on behalf of himself.
I don't need a program, oh no, I can do such things on my lonesome...
But you know, just to be companionable, and all...

I was a little yeeshed at the threat, er, announcement, that next meeting we will break into (cue ominous chords,) SMALL DISCUSSION GROUPS.

ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGH!
Will their be faith sharing?

I'm sorry, I shouldn't do that -- but I'm just not a joiner, I'm not a club person, an extrovert, a "member" type.... groups exist only for activities that I literally cannot perform myself (SATB, for instance, or three-legged races. Back-scratching, sometimes.)

No comments: