Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Sunday 28 March 2010

Moaning

I never realized before that moaning actually help relieve pain.
Been laid low with what I thought was food poisoning, (now suspecting a virus or bacterial infection,) and trying to make light of it when Himself is home.
It actually feels better to just wail or sigh or whatever -- is it a little like that strange huffing that women in labor do, (at least in the movies)? Anyway, I only do it when he's out, so I actually feel the worst at the times when I am pretending to feel the best.

Missing Sunday Mass for the first time in 9 years, I think, (could be remembering wrong.)

Thank you, EWTN.
I will truly miss the network if we do move into my Mom's environs... yet another reason to "need" a highspeed internet connection.

No comments: