Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Wednesday 4 April 2012

Brave New World, That has Such Double Standards In It

A magazine interview, (to which I will not link,) w/ an actor, (whom I will not name,) who has never starred in a movie I had the slightest inclination to see, and whom I never noticed in any movie in which he had a supporting role.

Q: If you woke up possessing the ability to see the number of partners any given woman will have had by her thirtieth birthday, what would be too many in order to consider a serious relationship?

A: No more than 20. A girl I fall in love with will not have been like I was. I would like the girl who's had serious boyfriends, with maybe a wild phase when she's had a couple one-night stands and that was that. Not the one who went for it like I did.

No comments: