Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Monday 28 May 2012

Mundelein Psalter at Vespers

Technidiot that I am, I rely on the kindness of others, most often Himself, to record stuff, (liturgies on EWTN, "Awake," [sigh...], "Mad Men",) on the tube when I am out or otherwise engaged.
Saw bits of two bishops' installations, (they are blurring in my memory, so I won't comment on moments I was tempted to play Gotcha on one of them,) and a good bit of Solemn Vespers in celebration of some anniversary of Mother Angelica's foundation.
That was the Mundelein Psalter they used, was it not?
Lovely!
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/21q3ue8cpiL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Oh, and hey, the military really get ritual, don't they? Saw part of another Mass this afternoon whilst making the -- talk about ritual! -- deviled eggs and potato salad...

No comments: