Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Wednesday 17 June 2015

Whew!

Well, that's a relief.
According to PBS's Frontline Homophobia Quiz Questionnaire,
Your score rates you as "high-grade non-homophobic." 
Not quite sure what the "high-grade" means, but I'm certain it is a complement.
FRONTLINE has reproduced this "Wright, Adams, and Bernat Homophobia [by which they mean "negative, sometimes pathological, reactions to homosexuals by heterosexuals",] Scale." It is not a perfect measure of anti-gay feelings or ideas, and is not a predictor of potential for anti-gay violence.
I find these things irresistible - What Does Your Favorite Color Say About You? What Jane Austen Heroine Are You? What Religion Should You Belong To?

(For the record, maroon means I have great depths, Anne Elliot and Roman Catholic with a side of Orthodox and Quaker.)
( I know, I was just as surprised as you.)

No comments: