Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Friday 7 November 2008

So much for the printed word...

eMore and more, I am finding that there are things that I wish to read that.... are written. Or sometimes even described.
They are meant to be listened to, or watched, (I hate YouTube! ... except, of course, when I love it.)
But I guess I'm going to have to bite the bullet and find some better internet access so that I am not cut off from things like this:
James MacMillan delivering the Sandford St Martin Lecture on religion and the arts, specifically the "Divine Spark" in great music.

Here am I with my walker and sensible shoes, on the sidewalk that runs along the information superhighway....
----------------------------------------------------------
Addendum: A transcript will be available mid-November on this site.

No comments: