Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Saturday 19 March 2016

I know it's Lent and all, but ALLELUIA! ALLELUIA!

I needed this.
YOU probably need this.

An I'm absitively, posolutely certain that our nation and everyone in it constemplating the coming elections from whatever vantage point, REALLLLLLLLY needs it. H/T to Catholic Stand. (Read the piece so you know for whom you are praying, and why. Hint: you're not all that powerful. In fact, you're not all that.)
The Brief of St. Anthony of Padua-
Behold, the Cross of the Lord! 
Begone, all evil powers! 
The Lion of the tribe of Judah,
The Root of David, has conquered! 

Alleluia, Alleluia! 
I'm almost always wearing a cross, but I believe one could simply make the Sign.

1 comment:

felinda gospi said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.