Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Friday 16 November 2007

Honey Crisps....

Oh my, oh my, apple of my eye, where have you been all my life?
A former colleague of Himself's (weirdly they worked together on a project that both he and I were connected with and performed in, long before we knew each other, in entirely different parts of the country, and his in DT and I, though the production was professional, in an academic setting.... yes, and with some of the same horrible walking cliches of obnoxious show-biz types. ButIDigress.)
A former colleague came bearing gifts, and the Honey Crisp apple is one of the most delightful foods I have ever encountered -- if you see'em in your local market, TRY them.
I sahll have to look for them in this part of the country, (Himself is a Granny Smith man....)

No comments: