Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Thursday 30 October 2008

Chant Intensive This Winter

I can't remember if I already blogged about this, so my 2 1/2 regular readers, forgive me if I have?

Winter Chant Intensive



January 5-9, 2009
University of San Diego
Instructor, Scott Turkington

If you have any way of getting to this, you will be eternally grateful. Great teacher, great concept, great organization, great music, great spirituality.

Go.
(And for pity's sake, SAN DIEGO? In JANUARY? Exactly...)

2 comments:

cantatrix said...

Hey G-

Are you going to go? I think I have enough scraped together to get out there.

Jenny

Scelata said...

Alas, no.
Without going into it on a public forum, I am watching my pennies to see how soon I can afford to make a certain change in my professional life.
San Diego is just too far. (Loyola is within commuting distance for me.)

Save the Liturgy, Save the World