Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Sunday 17 June 2007

The wittiest man in the Catholic blogosphere

Tantrum Ego??!?#?$?%??^?!!?? Too funny!
Jeff Miller is certainly the greatest wit in the parish (male variety, Sr Mary Martha would give him a run for his money -- but is she really a she? Hmmmmm....)

How am I going to keep a straight face at Benediction? (Especially if the AftPoD is about.... not that that is likely.)



http://www.splendoroftruth.com/curtjester/archives/008099.php

I am often tempted to post my song parodies, but if the originals are devout and well written it seems sacrilegious, and it the original is drek, I have a tendency to become too mean.

I like Father K's minor changes of puctuation -- "Here, I Am Lord" (used by the Church of What's Happenin' Now, Smug Rite, Self-Content Usage... they might also be fond of that charmer I just came across we we all proclaim -- boast of? -- our own sainthood.)

Incidentally, I think it significant that he came up with that bit of cleverness on St Ephrem's feast day.

Here's to hymnists!

No comments: