Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Tuesday 23 June 2009

Um.... my dog ate my Graduale....

Incidentally for any reader who was suffering on my behalf, thank you for your concern, I found my Triplex.

I had changed the walmart-special stretchy book cover and had been searching for the wrong color.

I t was not cabernet, but lemon meringue.

I like to protect hard-bound hymnal, and only recently figured out that if I persist in putting similar books, of similar size, used on similar occasions, in similar environs, in similar coloured covers -- well, i am old and absent-minded and most of all lazy, and i will be perpetually picking up the wrong volume, and have to return to the loft, or the den, or the car, or the floor under my bed, or wherever I'm "storing" them.

No comments: