Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Sunday, 21 June 2009

Yikes! I've lost my Graduale Triplex!

Which is understandable, since I haven't used it in 3 years, (bad Scelata, BAD SCELATA!) but If I don't locate it this evening before I leave for Loyola, the chances of my finding it in the half day I'm home before heading to St Joe's are slim to none...

Yikes, and yikes again.


Souffle said...

You may wish to refer to the Chant notation from here instead :). Do note that the melody is slightly different( restored).


Scelata said...

Thank you!
Those are gorgeously clear scans.
And thank you for stopping by - do I know you?
"Souffle" is an interesting nom de blog.

(Save the Liturgy, Save the World)

Souffle said...

Hello. We have been previously acquainted. I am from Singapore and I sing in a little schola cantorum. We use the triplex quite often. :)