Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Saturday 4 July 2015

... And This is Why I Love Priests

So a coupl'a priests walk into a bar....

No, no, it's not a joke. And the prest in question was in a bar
Just read this story.
wearing a Roman collar, identifying as a priest at all times, [emphasis added] has its effect.

This family, Father, Mother and Daughter, from Spain, They pull me aside as I am paying my bill and ask if I am Catholic, to which I reply, Yes.

The Daughter is going in for Brain surgery in the morning in [a] hospital known for this kind of work.  Papa was concerned his daughter had not found a priest to "confess."

I took care of her. And then made them wait as I went upstairs and retrieved my oils. Yes, they have always gone with me on my trips.  So she recieved the annointing of the sick,  The rite is on my iphone.

No comments: