Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Friday 8 August 2014

The "Church of the Chickens" and a Breeze That Sounds Like Gregorian Chant

I am a lazy slattern, but I am thinking about walking "The Way".

For a while now, I've been noticing things, stories about the Camino, pictures, movies, o-hand mentions -- that kind of synchronicity is how events in my life find their beginnings, it seems.

This article popped up on a search for something, can't remember what.... (chant, maybe?)

And actually, lazy or not, I'm a good walker.

Poor Himself, I dragged him to the cliffs of Moher, and in Glastonbury, up the Tor, and then to see the Thorn, along a path rightly called "Wearyall."

It's his code now for putting up with my suggestions.
"I'll follow you up the hill."

Don't think he could do this, though, (although the wine fountain might be a draw...)

Happen there's another pilgrimage the two of us could undertake.

Something to think about.
But maybe I'm just too old.

No comments: