Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Friday 29 August 2014

 Found a new old blog, maybe, maybe, MAYBE she'll have some ideas I can try.
Never had this with the deep purpley maroon circles around my eyes before, (mine were much larger, going all around both eyes, out to the sides and top, too, looked like Clayton Moore, vested for Advent....)


But I also know I've been lucky compared to some people, just the one food, (albeit a ubiquitous one,) or so I thought -- and I am horrified at the prospect of life without pastry.

(That is not hyperbole, Christmas Cookies are very important to me emotionally.)

"...Generally, by the time you are Real, most of your hair has been loved off, and your eyes drop out and you get loose in the joints and very shabby. But these things don't matter at all, because once you are Real you can't be ugly, except to people who don't understand..."


No comments: