Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Thursday 17 April 2008

Things that make you go, "hmmm..."

People complained that if their posts criticized the music at the Stadium Mass, they were being deleted from the USCCB blog about the Pope's visit.
I assumed that they either misunderstood, or had been offensive.
I posted, and received a message that my post awaited moderation... fair enough.
The complainers had simply misunderstood, comment moderation had merely been enabled.
But now, i find that posts made well after mine appeared -- yet mine still "awaited moderation."
Which I now see, or at least guess is an untruth. A bald-faced, bold-faced untruth.
Was mine offensive?

Superb homily, speaking to both the strngths [sic, I can't type OR spell...] and weakness of the Catholic Church in America.
I am so looking forward to the Holy Father’s address to educators.
However, I was deeply saddened by the musical performances and entertainment that interrupted the liturgical action Holy Mass.

(Save the Liturgy, Save the World)

No comments: