Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Tuesday 23 June 2009

I meant to mention, after that last porculus...

... one of the great delights of this conference is meeting up with old friends, meeting new people from vastly different places and backgrounds with vastly different experiences in Continuing Adventures In Catholic Music, and meeting face-to-face those one has only known virtually, hitherto.

I was hoping to put at least few more faces with screen-names -- if anyone reading this is here and we haven't spoken yet, and would like to, I am the plump bottle-blond with long hair, in Arlene's chant group and Wilko's polyphony choir.

My new ambition is to win the lottery and become a less erudite Justine Ward, and fund all this extravagantly... I know, I know, ya gotta buy a ticket to win.

But I should like, in the words of a sassy person who shall go nameless, to be more of a producers and less of a consumer.

Now to go sing some porculi....

No comments: