Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Thursday 28 January 2016

New Primer from Minister of Education in Alberta

(I should 'fess up, up front - I DETEST the phrase, "best practices." I can see the pursed lips of a facilitator pretending her orders are merely advice before we break up into small discussion groups, every time I hear it.)
Jack and Jill went up the hill,
To fetch a pail of water,
Jill decided she's a boy,
Jack claims to be your daughter.
No, I kid...
What the M of E actually issued was a set of protocols? suggestions?
Best practices.
Mandatory guidelines for enabling the mental illness that is currently most fashionable.

Image result for "time to make the donuts" in dress 
 "Time to make the donuts peace with the insanity"
 
The Catholic bishop of Calgary's having none of it.
 Bully for him.

No comments: