Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Tuesday 20 October 2015

"See?" Says God

The Lord comforts his people and shows mercy to his afflicted. Zion said, “The LORD has forsaken me; my Lord has forgotten me.” Can a mother forget her infant, be without tenderness for the child of her womb?

See, upon the palms of my 
hands I have engraved you...
 Image result for "christ's hand" thomas

I really have had a kind of break-through, about life in general, but also regarding some recent concerns obsessions that I share with.... well, with too many people online.
This is as a result of some spiritual direction, (although not, perhaps in quite the way my confessor intended,) and I don't yet know how to put it into words, or, more important, to extend it to other people.

But I'm working on it. 

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of thing shall be well.

No comments: