Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Friday 4 June 2010

Uh, please, NO.......

I may have blogged on this before.
I am cleaning up, (kinda....,) and came across a scrap torn from a bulletin from when I attended Mass while traveling.
One Minute Meditations

A warm hello: Mass is a community celebration. Try to arrive five to ten minutes before Mass is to begin and greet people around you.
Stay for the entire Mass and visit after it is over.
Making others who may be new to your parish feel welcome strengthens the entire Body of Christ.
I suspect this was concocted not by the parish, but by these people who "do" their bulletins.

Anywhere, if you are looking to place blame for the fact that you can't hear yourself think at your parish, I may have found your answer....

No comments: