Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Monday 30 November 2009

Candy and Christmas and Craziness

There are people for whom i wish to get little Xmas gifts and I figure since I'm gonna buy them something anyway, and there' nothing these people need, when making this little gesture why shouldn't i spend the money with people or orgnizations I want to support...

So is it crazy to buy candy from one community of religious women as opposed to another on no basis other than that the website of one talks about Adoration and Benediction while the other talks about Centering Prayer?

Yeah, probably.

3 comments:

Chironomo said...

It may even be possible, based on the same criteria, to decide which communities have responded to the visitation questionaire.

Scelata said...

I more than suspect you are correct.

(Save the Liturgy, save the Worrd)

Mary Jane Ballou said...

Sounds like a decision model to me.