Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Thursday 10 September 2015

Men and Stacking Stuff

I accept that there may be innate differences between men and women, between the way their brains work, between their likely physical skills or attributes, between their preferences.

Hairiness, laughing at the 3 Stooges?

And I also get that norms can never be assumed to obtain in specific instances.

Just because "men are larger than women" doesn't mean this man is larger than this woman.

And I'm a sexual deviant, I know, because I too believe throw pillows on beds to be stupid.

Image result for excessive throw pillows on bed"
But generally, aren't men supposed to have the edge over us in spatial awareness or something?

So why do so few andro-Americans fail to see that you can't nest bowls in the cupboard when you put them away with the big ones on the top?
      

Is it a game?

No comments: