Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Wednesday 10 September 2014

Saving the World

Some of the best news I've had in a long time...

 Jennifer Donelson said on Facebook - 
I am delighted finally to be able to announce that I have accepted the position of Associate Professor and Director of Sacred Music at St. Joseph's Seminary (Dunwoodie) in New York....
 I am looking forward to this new opportunity to serve the Church and Her future priests in a more dedicated way.

I can think of little more important to the continuing mission of the Church than training up the next generation of priests, (unless, as Jenny reminded me, it were training up the next generation of children, who will become the NEXT  next generation of priests.)

Save the Seminaries, Save the Liturgy.... Save the Liturgy, Save the World

No comments: