Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Sunday 10 May 2015

Today's Readings

 Heading out later on a rare opportunity to celebrate in the ordo vetus, (or when speaking of the older rite is it not appropriate to say that the PIPs "celebrate," as if often heard of the newer? No matter.)

Haven't looked up the readings, though I'm fairly sure it's the same Sunday? weeks from the point of Easter is weeks from the point of Easter...
Worry not that I will be denied the scripture assigned in the modern ordo for today, (even if I did not almost always prepare,) heard those yesterday.

I'm guessing I'm not the only one who chuckled a bit, even if only inwardly, at the Prince of the Apostles dragging Cornelius up from his knees, with, get up, I myself am also human.

And cue KING'S LYNN.

No comments: