Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Friday 13 March 2015

Old Post From New (To Me,) Blog -- About Rabbits, and Slippers, and Popes, Oh My!

I do not know if she is always this funny -- now that I think about it, have I misread? is this a h/t, ("an" h/t?) to someone else? - but Clare Short made me lough out loud.
Look at the pictures and just tell me you don't want to read the rest...

FrancisPlane
In an unprecedented interview yesterday Pope Francis reminded Catholics that they are not supposed to “breed like rabbits” and then went on to outline several newly acceptable forms of contraception.
When asked about birth control by Italian journalist Dolmio De Fungi, the Holy Father said “We should not be breeding like rabbits” and then unusually went onto clarify: “When I say ‘we’ I mean ‘you’, not me – I’m the Pope, and besides, we are both men!”
The Holy Father then went on to say “There are several types of Vatican approved contraception available to Catholics that are completely in line with Gods plan for Marriage and Family life: Dressing gown and slippers for example.”
When asked how reliable ‘dressing gown and slippers’ was in regards to limiting pregnancies within marriage, the Pope answered “Remarkably effective."
St. Dorothy of Cotton, an Avocado face pack, and St. Nora Batty - patron saint of remaining hostile towards male advances.

No comments: