Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Friday 12 October 2007

OT 27

(Yes, I'm very late with this, I forgot...)
Choral Prelude:
Zdravas bud Maria
Veni Creator
Organ improv on Keep in Mind and ST COLUMBA
Entrance: The Works of the Lord (KREMSER)
Pen rite: spoken
Gloria: Lee
Psalm 95, If today you hear His, voice..., chanted to tone
Gospel Acc, Sanctus, Mem. Acc. and Amen: Land of Rest
Offertory: O Lord the Giver of All Life (ST COLUMBA)
Agnus Dei: Isele, Holy Cross Mass
Communion: Taste and See, Moore
Recessional : Come Holy Ghost (LAMBILOTTE)
Choral Postlude: Cantate Domino, Pitoni
At non-choir Masses, some very sweet little Guilmant thing, all I can remember is that is was in F :-P

Incidentally, I seem to be the only one I know of who found the second reading ("I remind you, to stir into flame the gift of God that you have through the imposition of my hands. ....Guard this rich trust with the help of the Holy Spirit") a rationale for hymns and canticles directed toward the Third Person of the Holy Trinity.

No comments: