Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Thursday 4 October 2007

White Lists

Well, one reader, Jaya, (an intrepid soprano,) has obliged.
http://intrepidsoprano.blogspot.com/2007/09/white-list.html
(I admit to twinges of jealousy.... I am the first to admit, this choir, this parish would be better off with someone more skilled and more erudite [and more catholic, small "c", in his tastes] than I directing and programming, and me back in the top row of the sop section, breathing noisily to remind non-readers of coming entrances and filling in the high notes. I'd like to be singing better music.)
Her list also reminded me of some music I ought to be working into our repertoire... Rorem, Routley, Hillert.

Com'on, you lot, I know there are people reading this with opinions...
Where are your lists?

1 comment:

Sir Monocle said...

It's definitely a work in progress... but it's up.