Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Algorithms, Schmalgorithms....

Pinterest? Twitter? Book of Faces?

You might want to check the computer wizardry whereby you think you know how to tempt me with click-bait.

Swimsuits, for instance? I have not worn one, and certainly not bought one in at least three decades.

But okay, I live in year-round summer, 3/4 of a mile from the ocean, so, maybe you have your reasons.

But okra recipes?

And this, I can assure you, is never, has never been, will never be tempting to me - 46 Clever Ways to Clean  Things Around the House Better Thank You Ever Thought Possible!

Seriously, has anyone ever clicked on that kind of thing?

Oh, I just thought -- unless it's a list of 46 phone numbers for housecleaning addicts in my neighborhood?
And I could help with their treatment by allowing them...


No comments: