Universalis, your very own breviary in pixels...

Saturday 10 October 2015

Taking Time to Hear God's Word

This was my "day of uncertainty."
Part of my penance was to talk to someone about something - the "who" was up to me, but I've been talking, and now I'm listening.

H/T to Kathy Pluth

"Who finds time to hear God’s word and to let themselves be attracted by his love? Who keeps watch, in the night of doubt and uncertainty, with a heart vigilant in prayer? Who awaits the dawn of the new day, fanning the flame of faith? Faith in God opens before us the horizon of a sure hope, one which does not disappoint; it indicates a solid foundation on which to base one’s life without fear; it demands a faith-filled surrender into the hands of the Love which sustains the world." 
Benedict XVI, Homily, Esplanade of the Shrine of Our Lady of Fátima, 13 May 2010.

No comments: